Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Stop crying your heart out.
Been having a lot of fun with the hockers lately, they seem to be my new family, boyfriend and close friends - judging by the amount of time a spend with them. Not that i'm complaining, of course. I'm already married to my hockey stick.. Why not get attached to more people, right Kaiyi? Haha.
Yesterday was generally a fun day. It was a pretty happy day in most respects. I PASSED MY CHINESE!!! I know most people aren't that pleased with an E, but i was just concentrating on not being one of the 9 people who had to retake chinese. I just wanted it to be overover OVER! A B3 for O levels nearly killed me studying for it in the process. I didn't study for A level chinese but really, how could anyone study for it? I'm really really happy i passed man. Seriously.
Went to LT1 after that to witness the returning of results from class of '06. I can only say that that thoroughly freaked me out. As an arts person, it was not the most encouraging of moments to be witnessing and i think Joseph, Samuel See, RY and I felt it the hardest. But all we know is that we want out 4/5 distinctions and that's that. All the way guys, we can do it!
Went down to the VD after that and it was all i could do not to stone/burst into tears by the end of my school day. Thank God for Amanda Ong and Kaiyi who let me talk and mope and cry about my various worries and heartpain. And Amanda, the ribena did help (: Thank you many many. Bevvy and Eleen and Kai really really cheered me up after that. We went to the cafe and just sat and studied.. NOT! (haha, not joke!) Rain made us lethargic so we.. HAD A MASSIVE 3G BOWLING COMPETITION ON BEVVY'S PHONE! Well, Eleen and i anw, Kai slept and Bevvy did hw, complained about guys and watched the fat in her burger. Don't worry babe! I think you're just right (: Ate there then proceded down to the showers to shower and get dressed for arts night. O.M.G. I simply marvelled at how long it took MQ and Kai to get ready. Even though i'd hate to be their future boyfriends, maybe the wait was worth it. Hot stuff, lah. HAHA. We had a traumatic walk to Oldham to meet up with the rest of the hockers, then another traumatic walk to LT1. Oh well. TEAM BONDING! :D Arts night was fun (: The bands were great and the paintings were, in one word, WHOAAAA! It was enjoyable to do something just for me, something i wanted to do. Must do more of that, yah.
It struck me as interesting how things work out, though. Some extremely unexpected but i don't know. I'm happy things have worked out this way. I thought briefly about a different situation, if decisions had not been made in a certain way and if i had let things flow in a way which would be easier. Would i be happier? I don't think so. So i stopped thinking about it.
Some days you wonder if you should just let go, give it all up and forget everything. But that never happens. We push on, we live on, we love on. And even at the hardest moments when life, love and why get you down, we cry and we hurt but we know that somewhere beyond that greying cloud is a small glimmer of hope. So we hope, we have faith, we try and when it's all over, when everyone's gotten up and taken their leave, at least we can say in all honestly, "I tried".
Even if trying wasn't good enough.
I'm never going to give up.
And stop crying your heart out
Stop crying your heart out
Stop crying your heart out
ex-oh, ex-oh
5:52 PM